Full Time Social Media Specialist
NextGen Marketing is hiring for a Social Media Specialist, SMS, to maintain, design, and optimize social media and email marketing campaigns. A NextGen Team Member is an expert in their craft, and they must be able to bring a creative and effective approach to social media and email marketing campaigns. In a field that is fast paced and dynamic, a NextGen Marketing Team Member must be willing and able to change and adapt to the current marketing trends. This will require a dedication and commitment to lifelong learning to maintain the status as an expert in your craft. A NextGen Team Member will be responsible for the creative flow of ideas and the execution of those ideas for NextGen Marketing’s social media pages and email marketing campaigns.
A Word from the CEO
“As CEO of NextGen Marketing, it is my purpose to give you the resources and tools you need to be successful in your professional and personal life. Whether you are looking for a work/ life balance, room for growth in the company, or potential to make more money, NextGen Marketing is the place for you. Our “Team Members First” approach is what sets us apart from other marketing agencies. We truly care about the happiness and growth of our team members.” -Nicholas Wolf, CEO of NextGen Marketing
NextGen Marketing is a marketing agency that settles for nothing less than excellence. We provide superb marketing consultation and execution of our advice to clients with the client’s best interest in mind at all times. We stand beside our results because we know we add value as our clients marketers. NextGen Team Members must be team oriented, creative in their design process, and be willing and able to convey their ideas and thoughts in a creative design setting. NextGen Marketing will be the premier name for all marketing agencies across the nation. We strive to create innovative marketing campaigns that tell our clients story while getting the consumer to take action with our clients business.
- Manage NextGen Marketing’s Social Media Pages
- Maintain Email Marketing Campaigns
- Be able to bring creative ideas to drive engagement and new traffic to our social media platforms
- Be able to bring creative ideas to build and grow our email marketing list and be able to maintain good engagement with our email lists
- Be able to obtain and maintain appropriate qualifications/ certifications related to area of expertise
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment in essential
- Must keep the best interest of NextGen Marketing in mind when making all decisions
- Must be able to meet or exceed deadlines
- Must be able to work under pressure when required to deliver results
- Maintain your expertise in your craft
- Commit to lifelong learning
- Be a visionary
- Positive, team oriented, and creative
- Minimum of 1 year of social media experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Superb follow-up and attention to detail is imperative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, Etc.)
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, classified information with integrity and confidentiality
If interested in the position, please fill out the form below!
[wpforms id=”3760″ title=”false” description=”false”]
NextGen Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.