Digital Marketing Internship
NextGen Marketing is hiring for Digital Marketing Interns! This is not, and will not be, your typical internship. You will not be getting coffee for the office or just making copies.You will be expected to contribute a heavy amount of work and effort to better the company. We are looking for individuals who are motivated to excel, who bring value and creative insight to different marketing campaigns and objectives, and positive individuals.
A Word from the CEO
“As CEO of NextGen Marketing, it is my purpose to give you the resources and tools you need to be successful in your professional and personal life. Whether you are looking for a work/ life balance, room for growth in the company, or potential to make more money, NextGen Marketing is the place for you. Our “Team Members First” approach is what sets us apart from other marketing agencies. We truly care about the happiness and growth of our team members.” -Nicholas Wolf, CEO of NextGen Marketing
In this challenging role…
You will have exposure to several areas of Brand Marketing at NextGen Marketing, including website design and optimization, SEO, and social advertising and management, and will work on a wide variety of tasks and projects for NextGen Marketing and our clients.
With great rewards…
This position will provide you with:
- A utility role interacting with key members of businesses both small and large
- A flexible schedule featuring a max of 40 hours
- Opportunity for career advancement upon graduation
- Competitive Compensation
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Brand Development
- Market Research
- Learning about Web Design and Optimization
- Marketing Reports, Analysis, and Presentations
- Search Engine Optimization
- Market Development
- Marketing Reports and Development
- Assisting with Lead Development
- Client Management
- Sales Meetings
- Social Media Management
- Working toward a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or other related field
- Proven Leadership in and out of the classroom
- Fast learner and someone that takes the initiative
- Results oriented
- Knowledge/Skills of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledgeable in Google Docs, Sheets, and Drive
- Basic understanding/ability to navigate web-based programs
- Effective Follow-up/Communication skills required
- Strong Project Management/Organizational Skills.
- Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
- Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
This position is currently closed!
Please check back later for openings.
NextGen Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.