NextGen Marketing is hiring for Account Managers! We are looking for individuals that are motivated, positive with a great work ethic, and bring value and creative insights to NextGen Marketing and our clients. In an Account Manager position, there is no cap for how much money you can make or the amount of clients you can bring in. You will be paid for new clients and a monthly percentage of retained accounts. It is your responsibility as an Account Manager to work with the marketing department to turn leads into clients and to ensure those clients have exactly what they need in their marketing on a day to day basis.
A Word from the CEO
“As CEO of NextGen Marketing, it is my purpose to give you the resources and tools you need to be successful in your professional and personal life. Whether you are looking for a work/ life balance, room for growth in the company, or potential to make more money, NextGen Marketing is the place for you. Our “Team Members First” approach is what sets us apart from other marketing agencies. We truly care about the happiness and growth of our team members.” -Nicholas Wolf, CEO of NextGen Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities for an Account Manager:
- Develop positive relationships with customers
- Ability to be a team player in a work environment
- Always bringing a positive attitude to every situation
- Ensures all customer problems are resolved quickly and to the satisfaction of the customer
- Be knowledgeable of all products and services offered
- Always working in the best interest of NextGen Marketing and our clients
Why Work With Us?
- A team oriented and FUN Environment
- Full hands-on training
- We truly take a “Team First” approach which makes your needs in your career a top priority
- An environment where fun, learning, hard work, mistakes, and growth are necessary
- 1-2 experience in sales or customer service
- Can easily overcome obstacles and roadblocks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Great work ethic
- Solid written and verbal skills
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Ability to work independently and with little to no supervision
- Results first attitude
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales or customer service: 1 year
If interested in our Account Manager position, please fill out the form below!
[wpforms id=”3802″ title=”false” description=”false”]
NextGen Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.